PLANNING AND ZONING COMMISSION
CITY COUNCIL CHAMBERS
CIVIC CENTER COMPLEX, 350 KIMBARK ST.
DATE: June 19, 2019
TIME: 5:30 p.m.
PLACE: City Council Study Session Room, Civic Center Complex, 350 Kimbark St.
DATE: June 19, 2019
TIME: 7:00 p.m.
PLACE: City Council Chambers, Civic Center Complex, 350 Kimbark St.
1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call
4. Public invited to be heard
5. Approval of the minutes:
The following are public hearing items:
6. Pratt and Brown’s Garden Re-Plat B (Previously known as Martin Street Multi-Family), PZR 2019-8, Senior Planner Karen Bryant
Attachment 1 - PZ Resolutions
Attachment 2 - Applicant Submittal Materials
Attachment 3 - Neighborhood Meeting Minutes, Agency Referral Letters, Certification of Postings, Public Correspondance
Attachment 4 - Vicinity Map
Attachment 5 - Preliminary Plat
Attachment 6 - Conceptual Renderings (not to scale)
Proposal: Re-Plat of + 0.65 acres to create a total of eight lots. Seven lots for
residential units and one common lot to include landscaping and parking areas. Six of the residential lots will be for two tri-plex buildings.
Location: 708/710 Martin Street
7. Final call – public invited to be heard
8. Items from the Commission
9. Items from the Council Representative
10. Items from the Planning & Development Services Director
2019 Planning and Zoning Commission schedule
(*denotes special meeting dates – if needed)
(no special meeting in November)
(no special meeting in December)
If you need special assistance in order to participate in the Planning and Zoning meeting, please contact the Planning Division at 303-651-8330 in advance of the meeting to make arrangements.
Posting Locations for Agendas
• The bulletin board located outside the City Council Chambers in the Civic Center; and
• The bulletin board located at the west entrance of the Civic Center Complex (the board can be seen from outside the building after hours).
Additional posting locations:
• The front desk reception area of the Development Services Center
• City of Longmont Facebook/Twitter
• The Library bulletin board