PLANNING AND ZONING COMMISSION
CITY COUNCIL CHAMBERS
CIVIC CENTER COMPLEX, 350 KIMBARK ST.
DATE: September 25, 2019
TIME: 7:00 p.m.
PLACE: City Council Chambers, Civic Center Complex, 350 Kimbark St.
1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call
4. Public invited to be heard
5. Approval of the minutes:
6. Main Street Corridor Plan Presentation, PZR 2019-12, Principal Planner Erin Fosdick
Attachment 1 - Main Street Corridor Plan Summary
Attachment 2 - PZ Resolutions 2019-12
Attachment 3 - Corridor-wide Recommendations
Attachment 4 - Bicycle & Pedestrian Improvements Map
The following are public hearing items:
7. 515 15th Avenue Preliminary/Final Plat and Variances from side and rear yard setbacks, PZR 2019-11, Principal Planner Ava Pecherzewski
Attachment 1 – PZ Resolutions 2019-11
Attachment 2 - Applicant’s Submittal
Attachment 3 – Neighborhood Mtg Minutes, Referral Letters, Certifications
Attachment 4 – Vicinity Map
Attachment 5 – Preliminary Plat
Proposal: Preliminary/Final Subdivision Plat to subdivide a parcel into two lots and a Variance request to allow the subdivision to create non-compliant side and year yard setbacks for the existing structures.
Location: 515 15th Avenue (southwest corner of Kimbark Street)
8. Ballot Initiatives Presentation, Jim Angstadt & Jeff Friesner (no materials will be posted online)
9. Final call – public invited to be heard
10. Items from the Commission
11. Items from the Council Representative
12. Items from the Planning & Development Services Director
2019 Planning and Zoning Commission schedule
(*denotes special meeting dates – if needed)
(no special meeting in November)
(no special meeting in December)
If you need special assistance in order to participate in the Planning and Zoning meeting, please contact the Planning Division at 303-651-8330 in advance of the meeting to make arrangements.
Posting Locations for Agendas
• The bulletin board located outside the City Council Chambers in the Civic Center; and
• The bulletin board located at the west entrance of the Civic Center Complex (the board can be seen from outside the building after hours).
Additional posting locations:
• The front desk reception area of the Development Services Center
• City of Longmont Facebook/Twitter
• The Library bulletin board