New! Expanded public records search capabilities
4/2/2020 - Residents may now execute a full text or keyword search of public documents via the City's Public Records Portal.
Formal minutes of the Regular Sessions are prepared by the City Clerk's office and available for viewing once they have been approved by City Council (typically two weeks after the meeting). Formal minutes of Study Sessions are not kept. However, notes of these sessions are kept and can be viewed by accessing the City's free online Public Records Portal.
You may access, view, and print minutes of both Regular and Study Sessions of the Longmont City Council dating back to 1997 via the City's Public Records Portal.
HOW? Follow these steps:
- Follow the link above to the Public Records Portal.
- Utilize the "Select Search Type" drop down menu.
- Select "Council Minutes" in the drop down box.
- Indicate the date(s) you are searching for and/or the meeting type.
- Search! Your results will be displayed on the right hand side of the screen.
- Click on the pdf icon to open the document.
For help navigating the online records database, contact the City Clerk's Office at (303) 651-8649.
(NOTE: Browsers like Firefox, Opera, or Safari will display an error initially during the loading of the page, however, the system does work in all browsers.)