View City Council Agendas:
- Click on the "Agenda" link for the meeting you wish to view. You will see the Agenda and links to all of the associated items for that meeting.
- Archived agendas are under the section entitled "Past Meetings and Agendas".
- **PLEASE NOTE: You must use either the Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox browser to access the City Council Meeting Agendas portal.
- The City Council Agenda and Packet is published online by 5 pm on the Friday prior to the City Council meeting.
- Please contact the City Clerk’s Office with any questions about the agenda or meeting by calling (303) 651-8649.
View City Council Meetings:
There are a couple of different ways to view City Council Meetings:
- Watch the meeting live through the City of Longmont's Youtube Livestream Channel or via The Longmont Channel's livestream available on their website. These livestreams are cross-platform compatible and can be viewed on a PC, Mac, tablets, iPads or a mobile device.
- After the meeting, view the recorded meeting video on Youtube
View City Council Minutes:
Official City Council minutes are available via the City's Public Records Portal.
- Minutes for regular sessions of the Longmont City Council are not available until after they are approved by Council at the following regular session and processed by the City Clerk's Office. Please allow about three weeks after a meeting to see the approved, final minutes in our records portal.
- Study session minutes can also be found in the public records portal. They are generally ready about three weeks after a meeting.
- For any questions regarding City Council meeting minutes, please contact the City Clerk's Office at (303) 651-8649.
NOTE: The City is currently transitioning to a new Records Management System. If you cannot find the set of minutes you are looking for, please call the City Clerk's office at 303-651-8649 and we will be happy to send them to you until our transition is complete and updated.
INFORMACIÓN IMPORTANTE PARA EL HISPANO-HABLANTE: Si usted desea información sobre el agenda o los temas que el Alcalde y los Miembros del Consejo Municipal considerarán o quiere recibir una copia del agenda en español, favor de comunicarse con Dawn Quintana de la Oficina de la Secretaria Municipal al 303-651-8647.