There are various ways to contact your City Council representatives:
- In writing - Written correspondence is distributed to City Council Members with their weekly agenda packet. Please send all written correspondence to:
Name of City Council Member
c/o City Clerk's Office
350 Kimbark St.
Longmont, CO 80501
- By Email or Phone – All City Council Members may be reached individually by email or telephone. In addition, residents may contact the Mayor and Council Members in one communication by utilizing the online City Council contact form.
- By Appointment -
- The Mayor has an office in the Civic Center, 350 Kimbark St., and is available by appointment only. To request an appointment, please call (303) 651-8601 and, whenever possible, allow three weeks advance notice for your request.
- City Council Members share an office in the Civic Center, 350 Kimbark St., and may be available for appointments. Please directly contact the Council Member with whom you wish to meet to make arrangements.
- At monthly Coffee with Council meetings - Coffee with Council is an open forum that is intended be an interactive and informal gathering where residents and members of the public have an opportunity to speak with elected officials on any topic. At least two City Council members will be in attendance at each gathering. “Coffee with Council” is scheduled for the last Saturday of the month and takes place at various locations around the City from 9 until 10 am.
- At weekly City Council meetings - City Council Meetings are every Tuesday evening at 7 pm at the Civic Center, Council Chambers at 350 Kimbark St. (corner of Kimbark Street and Third Avenue) and broadcast live on our Local Cable Channel 8. Public Invited to Be Heard is included on the weekly agenda and provides an opportunity for residents to speak before City Council in a public forum regarding any topic. Each speaker is allowed three minutes to speak. For more information, please view more information about City Council Meetings and review the current or past Council agendas.