The Zone is hiring!
We're looking for a new All Out Youth Program Assistant to help us plan and run our physical activity programs! Do you love the outdoors, athletics, and maybe a little competition thrown in? Are you 21 years old so you can drive kiddos around to different adventures on our 15-passenger bus? This might be your chance to get a job doing something you already love!
For more information, check out the City Jobs page here. Simply search for "youth" and check out the full job description. Applications can only be accepted via the City's Jobs page. Bilingual Spanish/English skills preferred, at least one year working with teens is required.
No-Cost Activities and Classes for Youth
- Open to youth in grades 6th-12th
- Meals served daily 3:15 - 4:15 PM (school days)
- Open Monday - Friday from 2:30 - 6:00 PM (school days)
- Open Noon to 5:00 PM non-school days (except for City Holidays)
"The Zone" is located on the lower level of Children,Youth and Families at 1050 Lashley St.
We offer activities and classes such as:
- Sports Leagues
- Professional Music Studio
- College Preparation
- High School Only Zone
- Arts and Crafts
- Homework Help
- Social Groups/Support Groups
The Zone Membership Information
If you are Interested in becoming a member of "The Zone" After School Program, please download and fill out the following form and bring it in to Children, Youth and Families:
The Zone Monthly Calendar of Events
After School Team Members
- Kyl Caragol, Youth Program Leader
- Francisco Sandoval, Youth Program Assistant
- Valeria Montes, Activity Assistant
- Susana Gallegos Viesca, Youth Program Assistant