The City Clerk coordinates and administers all Regular and Special Municipal Elections. Elections are held on the following dates:
- REGULAR CITY ELECTIONS - first Tuesday in November of each odd-numbered year. Regular Elections include candidates for City Council and any ballot issues or questions referred to the ballot by City Council or by citizens through a petition process. Next Regular Municipal Election: TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 7, 2017
- PARTY CAUCUSES - The City of Longmont and The Boulder County Clerk and Recorder's Office do not conduct the precinct caucuses nor the delegate selection process. The caucuses are conducted by the political parties. The following is information provided solely as a public service. Please contact your local political party for additional information and please see the Secretary of State Caucus FAQ for more information on the process.
- SPECIAL ELECTIONS - called by City Council and scheduled as necessary. There will be a Special Election to fill the vacant Ward I seat on TUESDAY, February 27, 2018. Click here for Special Election details and candidates.
- GENERAL ELECTIONS - first Tuesday following the first Monday in November of even-numbered years. General Elections include representatives to congress, state, and district offices, county commissioners and other county officers. Next General Election: TUESDAY, November 6, 2018
- Boulder County Residents check your voter registration information here
- Weld County Residents check your voter registration information here
- Longmont Downtown Development Authority property owners, residents, and business owners - please contact the City Clerk's Office at (303) 651-8649 to insure you are on the list to receive a mail ballot
Preliminary Election results are posted after 7 p.m. on election day. To view election results for current and prior elections, visit the following locations:
2015 CITY OF LONGMONT OFFICIAL ELECTION RESULTS:
2014 CITY OF LONGMONT OFFICIAL ELECTION RESULTS:
2013 CITY OF LONGMONT OFFICIAL ELECTION RESULTS: