The City Clerk coordinates and administers all Regular and Special Municipal Elections. Elections are held on the following dates:
- REGULAR CITY ELECTIONS - first Tuesday in November of each odd-numbered year. Regular Elections include candidates for City Council and any ballot issues or questions referred to the ballot by City Council or by citizens through a petition process. Next Regular Municipal Election: TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 5, 2019
- PARTY CAUCUSES - The City of Longmont and The Boulder County Clerk and Recorder's Office do not conduct the precinct caucuses nor the delegate selection process. The caucuses are conducted by the political parties. The following is information provided solely as a public service. Please contact your local political party for additional information and please see the Secretary of State Caucus FAQ for more information on the process.
- SPECIAL ELECTIONS - called by City Council and scheduled as necessary.
- GENERAL ELECTIONS - first Tuesday following the first Monday in November of even-numbered years. General Elections include representatives to congress, state, and district offices, county commissioners and other county officers. Next General Election: TUESDAY, November 6, 2018 - The City will participate in the coordinated General Election. Visit our Ballot Information page to view City of Longmont issues.
- Boulder County Residents check your voter registration information here
- Weld County Residents check your voter registration information here
- Longmont Downtown Development Authority property owners, residents, and business owners - please contact the City Clerk's Office at (303) 651-8649 to insure you are on the list to receive a mail ballot