- Check your voter registration. Make sure your address is current, especially if you have moved in the last year or have not voted recently. All active registered voters get a ballot in the mail. Ballots are mailed the week of October 14. Check your registration at
- Track your mail ballot. Visit www.BoulderCountyVotes.org to sign up for Ballot Track to receive messages by email, text, or phone when your mail ballot has been printed, mailed, and then received back by Boulder County Elections during election periods.
- Vote early. Ballots will be mailed the week of October 14th. Once you decide how to vote, return your voted mail ballot. Voting early helps reduce campaign phone calls and helps the county process ballots throughout the election period rather than on just one night.
In order to register to vote, you must be a U. S. citizen AND 18 years of age by the day of the election.
Questions About Voter Registration
- Boulder County Elections at (303) 413-7740 or online at Boulder County Election Department
- Weld County Elections at (970) 304-6525, ext. 3070 or online at Weld County Election Department
Pick Up Voter Registration Forms in Longmont
- Longmont Public Library, Fourth Avenue and Emery Street
- Longmont City Clerk's Office, 350 Kimbark St.
Drop Off Voter Registration Forms
- Longmont City Clerk’s Office, 350 Kimbark St., Longmont
- Longmont Boulder County Annex, 529 Coffman St., Longmont
- Dept. of Motor Vehicles, 917 S. Main St., Unit #600, Longmont
- Boulder County Elections, 1750 33rd St., Suite 200, Boulder
- Any County Clerk's Office in the State of Colorado
Find the Nearest Ballot Drop-Off Location To You