Licenses and Permits

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

The City Clerk's Office administers various licensing and permitting activities including:

  • Liquor licensing for retail liquor sales at business located in city limits
  • Business licensing (in addition to a City Sales and Use Tax license) for the following types of businesses:
    • Junk Dealers
    • Pawnbrokers
    • Second Hand Dealers
    • Sexually Oriented Businesses
  • Special event permitting for events on public property and for alcohol on public property (where permitted)

Other types of permits and licenses are handled by Planning and Development Services including:

  • Business Extension Permits (for providing patio seating on City sidewalks)
  • Carnival Permits
  • Chicken Permits
  • Contractor Licensing
  • Mobile Vendor Licenses (including ice cream trucks and food trucks)
  • Sign Permits
  • Temporary Permits for Use of the Right-of-Way
View Full Site