The application forms are arranged below by application type. A comprehensive checklist is included in each folder as well as all required forms.
- Use the City of Longmont's application checklist to ensure you are submitting a complete application
- Consult the City's Liquor Licensing Fee Schedule to determine the fees required when you submit your application or renewal
- Be aware of Application Deadlines
- Review the Liquor Licenses page for other liquor license related questions
- Schedule an appointment to be fingerprinted for a liquor licensed location in Longmont City Limits, visit Local (City/County) Liquor Licensure
- When prompted, provide the City of Longmont's CBI Account Number for liquor licensing: CONCJ4357
- Provide payment of $38.50
- The only location in Longmont is IdentoGO, 1240 Ken Pratt Blvd., Ste. 8
- Hours Monday - Friday 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM, Saturday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- For locations in other areas, please consult the IdentoGO website at: https://uenroll.identogo.com/workflows/25YQ6K/locator/location
- You MUST have an appointment. DO NOT just show up at any location and expect them to take your fingerprints.
Contact the City Clerk's Office at (303) 651-8649