The City Clerk's office is the administrator of the City of Longmont Records Management program which oversees:
- Imaging of documents
- Indexing and filing in the city's central records system
- Microfilming of permanent records
- Active and inactive storage of records
- Archiving of records
- A Disaster Recovery program
- Maintenance of the Longmont Municipal Code
- Coordination of Open Records Requests
Open Records Requests
Residents can now search for public records online including Board, Committee & Commission minutes as well as City Council minutes for Regular and Study Sessions. City staff is working to expand the number and type of documents available online. If there is a particular type of document you would like to see or if you need help searching for documents using this online tool, please call the City Clerk's Office at (303) 651-8649.
For all other open records requests, please complete the Open Records Request Form and submit it to the City Clerk's Office in person at 350 Kimbark St., Longmont, CO 80501 or email it to City Clerk's Staff
To see the City's complete policy concerning Public Records and their availability to the public, download the City's Records Cost Policy.