Visit our Coronavirus page to stay up-to-date on the latest information and resources. ALL IN-PERSON CITY PROGRAMS AND EVENTS ARE CANCELLED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. See current closure details.

Información sobre la enfermedad del Covid-19



Report Violations

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

To report a violation, please click on the appropriate link below. Violations can be reported anonymously online, or by calling the main Code Enforcement line at 303-651-8695.

Graffiti – Report graffiti, spray paint or ink vandalism treport-on-typewriter_GyCnHwPOo property (public or private).

Abandoned or Junked Motor Vehicles – Report a junked vehicle (inoperable, has flat tires, or has expired or no plates), or an abandoned vehicle (hasn't moved in over 48 hours)  on a public road or in a public area. Not to be used to report vehicles parked in a business parking lot.

All other Code Violations - All other violations can be reported using this link.

Examples of other Code Violations may include:

  • Overgrown weeds
  • Junk and debris being stored on the property
  • Junked motor vehicles on private property
  • Snow or ice on public right of way
  • Home businesses
  • Parking in the front or side lawn.


View Full Site