The forms on this page are all completely free for immediate use to assist you in various landlord and tenant situations. Just click on the ones you want and download them. All forms are in Adobe Acrobat format.
For more resources or forms you can visit the Colorado State Judicial Branch at www.courts.state.co.us/Self_Help/houseevictions/forms/index.cfm.
If you have any questions, please contact Community and Neighborhood Resources at 303-651-8444.
Important Housing Law Update:
House Bill 19-1118 – Time Period To Cure Lease Violation - Signed into Act: May 2019
Summary: the bill amends the current law to require a landlord to provide a tenant 10 days to cure a violation for unpaid rent or any other condition or covenant of a lease, other than a substantial violation, before a landlord can initiate eviction proceedings.
If the last day of the time period to cure a lease violation is a Saturday, Sunday or legal holiday the period is extended to include the next day which is not a Saturday, Sunday or legal holiday
The following is a link to the Colorado General Assembly website to review HB19-1118 that can provide a summary of the bill and the final text of the bill. For more information please visit: https://leg.colorado.gov/bills/hb19-1118
- Security Deposit Letter - For Renters Who Did Receive Written Notice from Landlord
- Security Deposit Letter - For Renters Who Did Not Receive Written Notice from Landlord
- Depreciation Schedule for Rental Properties
- Sample Check-in/Check-out Sheet
- Eviction Process Outline
- 3 Day Notice to Quit for Substantial Violation
- Demand for Compliance or Possession
- Mobile Home Handbook-Spanish
- Notice to Quit-Month to Month Tenancies
- Notice to Quit Mobile Home
- Eviction Process Instructions
- Notice to Quit - Second Notice
- Property Maintenance Inspection Checklist
- Renters Rights in Foreclosure
- Sample Roommate Agreement
- Summons in Forcible Entry and Unlawful Detainer
- Mobile Home Eviction Process
- Model Lease