Visit our Coronavirus page to stay up-to-date on the latest information and resources. ALL IN-PERSON CITY PROGRAMS AND EVENTS ARE CANCELLED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. See current closure details.



Callahan House Facility Information

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Callahan House Facility Fees, Payment and Policy Information

When you first book your reservation, we require a first hour rental deposit which will be applied toward your rental fee and is non-refundable if your date or times are changed or canceled. An additional non-refundable payment of 40% of estimated fees are due 120 days before your event. The balance is due in full two weeks before the event. The Callahan House Manager requires a contract, including event information, confirmation of date and signature of responsible party. An 8% administration fee is assessed on the final bill to pay for assistance provided by the House Manager throughout the entire planning process and day of the event (for scheduling, staffing, organizing appointments, a final walk-through with caterers, and vendor and client drop-offs.)

Music and Dancing

You can bring in live music. We monitor the sound levels to be acceptable for our lovely residential neighborhood. Invite your guests to dance on our grassy lawn outside. A portable dance floor is recommended, but required only during bad weather to protect the grass. Our existing garden lighting provides safety for dancing and is adequate for evening events. Sorry, we can’t allow dancing inside.

Alcoholic Beverages

Your guests can enjoy champagne, wine and beer. (Sorry, we legally can’t allow spirits.) You are required to obtain a City of Longmont Alcohol in Public Places temporary license permit issued by the City Clerk's Office for $50. The House Manager will obtain the application for the permit from you at least 30 days prior to your event and secure the permit from the City prior to your event. We require a bartender because alcohol self-service isn’t permitted. The bartender may be provided by your caterer or by the house.

The House Manager will review Callahan House additional alcohol policies with you.

View Full Site