Thank you for your interest in donating to the city of Longmont. When you make a contribution to the City of Longmont you weave your dreams into the fabric of this community. Each contribution, regardless of size, is both meaningful and appreciated.
The following departments have an online WishList of items for your consideration. Click to be taken to their individual sites where you can donate online. For more information, view the overview Wish List pdf flier.
- Children, Youth and Families
- Parks -- online WishList under construction
- Public Safety: Fire and Police
- Senior Services
If you are interested in volunteering for the city of Longmont, please note that there are multiple ways to be involved.
If you are interested in assisting a particular department, please visit their online WishList for current volunteer opportunities. Additionally, volunteer opportunities can be viewed at the following web pages:
- Rhythm on the River – A FREE community festival celebrating the arts, music, and environment the second weekend in July.
- Recreation – a wide variety of special events ranging from smaller opportunities such as assisting at a swim meet to helping with large special race events such as the Longmont Turkey Trot.