The Budget and Fiscal Analysis Division prepares, administers and monitors the City's annual operating budget and five-year capital improvement program (CIP); coordinates the preparation of additional appropriation ordinances; provides financial data, support and analysis to all City departments as needed; and assists in special management and analysis projects throughout the year.
- 2017 Operating Budget
- 2016 Operating Budget
- 2015 Operating Budget [PDF]
- 2014 Operating Budget [PDF]
- 2013 Operating Budget [PDF]
- 2012 Operating Budget [PDF]
- 2011 Operating Budget [PDF]
- 2017-2021 Adopted Capital Improvement Program
- 2016-2020 Adopted Capital Improvement Program
- 2015-2019 Adopted Capital Improvement Program
2015 Budget Prioritization Process
For several years, the Longmont City Council and staff have been faced with the challenge of providing high quality municipal services in a difficult economic environment. As we approached 2015 and beyond, it was important for us to determine what the appropriate role of city government is -- what services should be provided -- and how to allocate resources based on the priorities of our customers. The process involves several steps that led to a prioritized list and quartile ranking of City services, which will help guide staff and council in the allocation of resources. Learn more about budget prioritization.