The City of Longmont has financial assistance for income-qualified (scroll down for income limits) households whose housing was damaged or destroyed by the September 2013 floods*:
No applications are being taken at this time.
Assistance Programs Available
Homeowner Housing Repair Program
- Repairs damage to your home caused directly by the flood. Mobile homes are eligible to be repaired or replaced through this program. City of Longmont properties only.
- Maximum $100,000 is available for repairs; $50,000 for replacement housing. Grants, forgivable loans, and 0% interest loans available based on income.
English informational brochure
Boulder County Down Payment Assistance
- Purchase a home anywhere in Boulder County if your home was damaged or destroyed by the flood. Mobile homes are eligible to be purchased through this program.
- Maximum $50,000 is available. 5-year forgivable loans are available based on income.
Temporary Rental Assistance
For Temporary Rental Assistance please visit Boulder County's website at https://www.bouldercounty.org/disasters/flood/2013-flood/recovery/housing-assistance/To obtain an application for the Housing Repair Program, or Down Payment Assistance Program, or for more information contact Molly McElroy.
Para información en español, Tel: (303) 651-8444
* Additional requirements apply. Priority for assistance will be given to households who were residents of mobile/manufactured housing at the time of the flood, are elderly, and/or are disabled.
Maximum Income Limit for Assistance Program (80% Area Median Income)
*For the Home Repair Program - The City may assist a small percentage of households above 80% AMI. For more information contact Molly McElroy 303-774-4648.