Please note that the Boulder County Down Payment Assistance and Homeowner Housing Repair Programs are no longer accepting applications.
To learn about other housing programs offered by the City of Longmont, please explore the Housing and Community Investment division's Housing Programs information or contact the department at (303) 651-8444.
Below are the policies for households already assisted under the City of Longmont's flood recovery Home Repair and Temporary Rental Assistance program and the Boulder County Down Payment Assistance program. Policies can change at any time; if you have questions, please contact Molly McElroy, Housing and Community Investment Specialist.
Equal Opportunity: In accordance with the provisions of the Equal Opportunity Act, there will be no discrimination against an applicant for these benefits on the basis of age, source of income, sex, race, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, or handicap. If you or a member of your household is an individual with a disability, you have the right to request reasonable accommodations for that disability.
- 2014 Final, Signed Optional Relocation Policy
- Appeals procedure
- Down Payment Assistance Policies and Procedures
- Due Diligence Policy
- Rehab policies 7.14.16
- Homeowner Escrow Account Standard Operation Procedure
- CDBG-DR Rehab Reimbursement Policy 5.20.15
- COL - BCC DOB Policy
- DR - Rehab Standards 10.2.14
- Mobile Home Demolition Policy
- Property inspection guidelines
- Tenant Rental Assistance Policies and Procedures