The Boulder County Home Ownership Training Course is a requirement for participants of the City of Longmont Affordable Housing Programs. These classes are held monthly throughout the County and are free and open to the public. Registration is required.
This free one-day course will help you...
- Get an inside scoop on how much mortgage you can comfortably afford
- Budget for the upfront and ongoing expenses of home ownership
- Recognize how your credit relates to home buying
- Learn about local resources for down payment assistance and affordable housing
- Understand different mortgage financing options
- Learn about real estate contracts and loan closing process
- Become familiar with home inspection