Need to Renew Items or Check Your Account When the Library is Closed? No Problem!
The Library's 24-hour automated telephone notification system service allows you to access general library information, place renewals on items checked out, and check your list of items out and due dates. It's easy!
- Have your Library card and pin number handy
- Make sure to use all 14 digits of your Library card number when renewing by phone.
- Call (303) 774-4693. This is the only telephone number for renewing items.
- Follow the instructions.
- This service will also call you for overdue notices and when items on hold are ready for pickup, if you choose.
- If you would prefer email notifications, contact the circulation staff at (303) 651-8476