Small Study Rooms
Looking for a quiet place to study or meet? We've got those! The Library offers two enclosed study rooms on the 2nd floor that are perfect for quiet studying or group meetings or discussions.
- Each room contains a conference table and chairs that can accommodate up to 6 people.
- But see rules below for reservation guidelines
- Whiteboards; markers and erasers to borrow from the 2nd Floor desk staff
Rules for Reserving Study Rooms
- Study rooms are available during regular business hours. Reservations can be made online, by phone or in person. Phone messages for reservations are not accepted.
- Reservations can be made up to 7 days in advance.
- Persons of any age may reserve a room.
- Rooms are available on a walk-in basis, subject to availability.
- Each group/individual is limited to 2 hours a day. Hours do not have to be consecutive. Reservations are available starting on the hour or half hour.
- Rooms are held for 15 minutes after the beginning of the reservation time. If the room is not claimed by that time, the reservation will be forfeited and the room will be made available to others.
- Check in and out with staff at the 2nd floor desk. To cancel a room reservation, use the confirmation email you received or call 303-651-8472.
- Reserved rooms must be occupied during the reservation time. The Library is not responsible for items or equipment left in the rooms before, during, or after a reservation.
- Only covered beverages and small snacks are allowed. The Library is a smoke free building at all times and no alcoholic beverages are allowed.
- Window blinds in the room can be raised or lowered by staff. Heating and cooling systems in the rooms are not adjustable
- Those using the study rooms must follow all the rules of the Library as stipulated by our Standards of Behavior.
- Damages to the room will be charged to the person who reserved it.
- Permission to use the rooms does not imply endorsement by the Library of the viewpoints expressed by the persons or groups using the rooms.
- If circumstances warrant, the library reserves the right to refuse the use of the room(s) or to discontinue the use of the room(s) by any person/group.
Reservations may NOT be made by leaving a voicemail message on any library extension. Please note this, as it is a change from previous Library policy.
Click the button below to complete the online reservation form.
Large Conference Room
Need a space for a meeting or special function? Look no further! The Library has meeting space available for reservation by individuals or groups in the community; however, library programs and events take precedence over all other requests. Reservations for the meeting rooms are required, and groups must meet certain criteria.
Library meeting rooms are primarily for the use of non-profit organizations of an educational or informational nature and for City of Longmont sponsored events. The rooms cannot be used directly or indirectly for financial gain or business purposes. Social functions are not a permitted use. Use of these meeting rooms as a regular meeting place for clubs or groups is discouraged. Reservations are not accepted for more than one month in advance.
- Conference Room: 12
- Meeting Room: 90
- But only available to non-profit and educational groups for those purposes.
- Video monitors, podium, and whiteboards
To reserve a LARGE, FIRST FLOOR conference or meeting room. call (303) 651-8795.