Need a space for a meeting or special function? Look no further!
The Library has meeting space available for reservation by individuals or groups in the community; however, library programs and events take precedence over all other requests. Reservations for the meeting rooms are required, and groups must meet certain criteria.
Library meeting rooms are primarily for the use of non-profit organizations of an educational or informational nature and for City of Longmont sponsored events. The rooms cannot be used directly or indirectly for financial gain or business purposes. Social functions are not a permitted use. Use of these meeting rooms as a regular meeting place for clubs or groups is discouraged. Reservations are not accepted for more than one month in advance.
- Conference Room: 12
- Meeting Room: 90
- But only available to non-profit and educational groups for those purposes.
- Video monitors, DVD player, podium, and whiteboards
Looking for a quiet place to study? We've got study rooms, too!
The Library offers two enclosed study rooms on the 2nd floor that are perfect for quiet studying or study group discussions.
- Each room contains a conference table and chairs that can accommodate up to 6 people.
- Reservations are limited to two-hours per day, per person or group.
Rules for Reserving Study Rooms
- Same day only reservations -- no advance reservation on study rooms. First come, first served.
- Reservations may be requested via voicemail (same day only); if leaving a reservation by voicemail, please include the number of people who will be attending your meeting and a call-back number so that we can let you know if your reservation cannot be granted.
- May request North or South study room if preferred.
- Covered beverages are permitted but no messy food.
Reserve Your Room Now --
To reserve a LARGE, FIRST FLOOR conference or meeting room. call (303) 651-8795.
To reserve a SMALL, SECOND FLOOR study room, call (303) 651-8472.
Please note that these reservation numbers are different. A message left on the wrong extension will not guarantee a reservation.