The Library offers two ways to access your Library account. Please have your library card number ready.
Access It Online
You can do lots of handy things by accessing your Library account online, including renewing Library materials, seeing whether you have any fines pending, and finding out the status of any holds you've placed on materials. Just tap or click the button below, then do the same to the "Login" button on the catalog page, and you're ready to go.
*** If you have problems logging into your account online:
- Confirm that you are using all 14 digits of your library card number. They are all required.
- You only need to use your first name or your last name in the "Your Name" field.
- Confirm that your entered name is the same as it is on the ID used to create your library card.
Example of a correct login:
Access It by Phone
Phone our automated, 24-hour account service at (303) 774-4693.This is the ONLY number to access your account by phone and renew items.
- Have your library card number and pin number ready.
- Your pin is the last four digits of your phone number.
- Make sure that you use all 14 digits of your library card number when renewing by phone.
- Having trouble? Call the Circulation Desk during open hours at (303) 651-8476.
- This service will also call you for overdue notices and when items on hold are ready for pickup, if you choose. If you would prefer email notifications, call the Circulation Desk staff at (303) 651-8476
Receive Text Message Notifications!
The Library is using Shoutbomb to manage text notifications! Now you can use the text function on your phone to:
- renew items
- get notices of available holds
- see overdue items and fees
Ready to sign-up?
Signing up is totally free. Standard text rates apply. You must have a phone that can send and receive text messages AND text to an email address (it doesn’t have to be a smart phone).
- Text SIGNUP+your library card number to 1-720-893-9151. (To receive your messages in Spanish, use REGISTRESE instead of SIGNUP.) Be sure to type the keyword in all CAPS.
- After a successful registration, you will receive three messages:
- Message congratulating you on registering and informing you of the ADDCARD keyword function;
- Message indicating which of the available services are active or inactive; and
- Message informing you of the MYBOOKS keyword function.
If at any point you get stuck, please send a text message with the keywords HELP then a space SIGNUP. You will receive detailed instructions on how the process works.
How to Select Which Notices to Receive:
- Text NOTICES to view your current status of all the opt in/out notices.
- The following notices are all ON by default. You do not have to do anything further to receive them. To turn off a notice, text the keyword that is in CAPS to 1-720-893-9151 (this is the same number you used to sign up). Text the keyword again to turn the notice back on. Be sure to text keywords in all CAPS
- HOLDS: This is a notice that you have holds ready to be picked up.
- OVERDUE: This is a notice that things are already overdue.
- RENEW: This is a notice that things will soon be due, and you can renew them.
View and download our printable flyer with these instructions to register, plus a list of shortcut phrases to help you navigate the system.
Pay Your Library Fines
Need to pay some library fines? No worries, we've made it easy!
Trouble Receiving Email Notifications from the Library?
If you find that you are not receiving email notifications of due items, overdue items, hold notices, or other notifications, please try the following simple fixes:
- If you use Gmail: Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your list of contacts in your email program.
- If you use Microsoft Outlook: Add email@example.com to your list of "Safe Senders."
- If you use Yahoo: Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your list of contacts.
- See illustrated examples of how to do this.