The Library offers two ways to access your Library account. Please have your library card number ready.
Access It Online
You can do lots of handy things by accessing your Library account online, including renewing Library materials, seeing whether you have any fines pending, and finding out the status of any holds you've placed on materials. Just tap or click the button below, then do the same to the "Login" button on the catalog page, and you're ready to go.
*** If you have problems logging into your account online:
- Confirm that you are using all 14 digits of your library card number. They are all required.
- You only need to use your first name or your last name in the "Your Name" field.
- Confirm that your entered name is the same as it is on the ID used to create your library card.
Example of a correct login:
Access It by Phone
Phone our automated, 24-hour account service at (303) 774-4693.This is the ONLY number to access your account by phone and renew items.
- Have your library card number and pin number ready.
- Your pin is the last four digits of your phone number.
- Make sure that you use all 14 digits of your library card number when renewing by phone.
- Having trouble? Call the Circulation Desk during open hours at (303) 651-8476.
- This service will also call you for overdue notices and when items on hold are ready for pickup, if you choose. If you would prefer email notifications, call the Circulation Desk staff at (303) 651-8476
Pay Your Library Fines
Need to pay some library fines? No worries, we've made it easy!
Trouble Receiving Email Notifications from the Library?
If you find that you are not receiving email notifications of due items, overdue items, hold notices, or other notifications, please try the following simple fixes:
- If you use Gmail: Add [email protected] to your list of contacts in your email program.
- If you use Microsoft Outlook: Add [email protected] to your list of "Safe Senders."
- If you use Yahoo: Add [email protected] to your list of contacts.
- See illustrated examples of how to do this.