Looking for a Great Book? Our Librarians Can Help!
Just like our patrons, our librarians are a diverse bunch of people with a variety of interests and tastes in books. Get to know our librarians by clicking on their avatars below, and check out their book suggestions here and on displays around the Library. You can click on the links to go to our catalog and read synopses of the books and place holds on them. After you've read our suggestions, let us know what you thought!
Like to get to know your librarians? Click on the avatars to learn a little more.
Adult Selections For This Month
- Fiction/Romance: The Grand Sophy, by Georgette Heyer
- Nonfiction/Gardening: Mini Meadows: Grow a Little Patch of Colorful Flowers Anywhere Around Your Yard, by Mike Lizotte
- Fiction: Monkeewrench: a novel, by P.J. Tracy
- Nonfiction: The Heartbeat of Wounded Knee: Native America from 1890 to the Present, by David Treuer
- Nonfiction/History: The Private Lives of the Tudors, by Tracy Borman
- Nonfiction/Memoir: The Line Becomes a River: Dispatches from the Border, by Francisco Canto
- Nonfiction/Social Issues: On the Clock: What Low Wage Work Did to Me and How It Drives America Insane, by Emily Guendelsberger
- Nonfiction/American History/Biography: The Autobiography of Benjamin Franklin, by Benjamin Franklin
- Fiction/Children's: The Rabbits, by John Marsden
- Fiction/Classics: Great Expectations, by Charles Dickens
- Nonfiction: Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind, by Yuval N. Harari
- Fiction: The Nickel Boys, by Colson Whitehead
Children's and Teens' Selections for This Month
Claire, Young Adult (Tweens & Teens); Parenting Books
Kathleen, Junior Fiction and Nonfiction
- Junior Fiction, 4th through 6th grades:
Stephanie, Young Children's Picture Books
- Young Children's Picture Books: