Looking for a Great Book? Our Librarians Can Help!
Just like our patrons, our librarians are a diverse bunch of people with a variety of interests and tastes in books. Get to know our librarians by clicking on their avatars below, and check out their book suggestions here and on displays around the Library. You can click on the links to go to our catalog and read synopses of the books and place holds on them. After you've read our suggestions, let us know what you thought!
Like to get to know your librarians? Click on the avatars to learn a little more.
Adult Selections For This Month
- Historical Fiction: The Heaven Tree trilogy, by Edith Pargeter
- Nonfiction: Serving Those Who Served: Librarian's Guide to Working with Veteran and Military Communities, by Sarah LeMire and Kristen J. Mulvihill
- Fiction: Where'd You Go, Bernadette?, by Maria Semple
- Nonfiction: AI Superpowers: China, Silicon Valley, and the New World Order, by Kai-Fu Lee
- Nonfiction/Memoir: The art of stillness: adventures in going nowhere, by Pico Iyer
- Nonfiction Folklore: A Treasury of Western Folklore, by B.A. Botkin
- Nonfiction, Cooking: Bread & wine: a love letter to life around the table, with recipes, by Shauna Niequist
- Nonfiction: The True Adventures of the Rolling Stones, by Stanley Booth
Children's and Teens' Selections for This Month
- Spanish Picture Books:
Claire, Young Adult (Tweens & Teens); Parenting Books
- YA Realistic Fiction: The Love and Lies of Rukhsana Ali, by Sabina Khan
- YA Nonfiction/Memoir: We Are Displaced: My Journey and Stories from Refugee Girls around the World, by Malala Yousafzai
Kathleen, Junior Fiction and Nonfiction
- Junior Fiction - April Foolishness:
Stephanie, Young Children's Picture Books