- Our librarians would love to get to know you and help you promote your child's educational goals. Please feel free to call the librarians at the Children's and Teens' Desk at 303-651-8477.
- Children's and Teens' Librarian Elektra Greer is also available for 30-minute appointments to discuss ways the Library can support your family or group. Email Elektra or call 303-651-8781 to make an appointment.
- In accordance with the Children's Internet Protection Act, online access in our computer labs is filtered for children and young adults under 18.
- For the comfort and safety of all our patrons, any child under 9-years-old visiting the library must be accompanied by a parent or caregiver 18 years or older.
- Comuníquese con Amy al 303-651-8783 para información en español.
For Parents and Caregivers
Take a closer look at all the ways we can help you enrich your child's life and mind:
In addition to the materials and services provided to parents, the Library offers many specialized resources for our partners in education:
- Library Tours
Call us at 303-651-8477 to schedule a class or homeschooling group visit.
- Outreach Programs
Our children's and teen librarians love to partner with schools and community groups serving children and youth. Call us at 303-651-8477, and let us know what library service we can provide for you.
Let us connect you with a trained storyteller who can provide monthly programs, free-of-charge and in your classroom!
- Classroom Resources
In addition to our vast array of printed and e-collections, we also offer class sets of books for reading programs and would be happy to collaborate with educators on how to best use library resources to meet curriculum needs.