The deadline to submit an application for our Teen Summer Volunteer Program has passed. Please watch this space for upcoming information about our Fall Semester program.
Teen Volunteer Program - Summer 2019
Looking for volunteering opportunities? Have NHS, IB, or school credits that you need to complete? We have lots of great options for teens who want to give something back to their communities, and we really appreciate our teen volunteers.
- Our Summer Volunteer Program runs from Tuesday, May 28 through Saturday, August 3, 2019.
- Teen volunteers develop new skills and gain practical experience while providing a valuable service to the community.
- Volunteers must be 14- to 17-years-old.
- Volunteer shifts are two hours long, and volunteers may not exceed three shifts per week.
- All prospective volunteers must complete and submit an application by Monday, May 6 at 9 pm to be considered.
- Interviews will be required, and applicants will be notified if they have been selected.
- Those selected will be required to attend a short orientation on either May 28, 10 to 11 am or 6 to 7 pm, or May 29, 2 to 3 pm.
- For more information, please email or call 303-651-8477 and ask for Claire.
- Three ways to apply, beginning March 25! Apply online here, download and print out our volunteer application, or stop by the Children's and Teens Info Desk.