Teen Volunteer Program - Summer 2018
Our Teen Volunteer Program for this summer is full.
Teen Volunteer Program - Fall 2018
Looking for volunteering opportunities? Have NHS, IB or school credits that you need to complete? We have lots of great options for teens who want to give something back to their communities, and we really appreciate our teen volunteers.
- Our Fall Volunteer Program runs from Tuesday, September 4 through Friday, December 14, 2018.
- Interested teens may submit applications between August 6 and August 27.
- All prospective volunteers must complete and submit an application by Monday, August 27 at 9 pm to be considered. (Add Deadline to Calendar)
- Volunteers must be 14- to 17-years-old.
- Volunteers must be consistently available from September 4 to December 14 in order to be considered for volunteer openings.
- Volunteer shifts are two hours long, and volunteers may not exceed three shifts per week.
- Only 20 volunteer positions are available in the Children's and Teens Services area for this term. Candidates must complete a volunteer application, an interview with Teen Librarian Claire, and a Volunteer Orientation.
- Complete information is available on both the online and printable application. Please read it carefully before signing.
- Three ways to apply! Apply online here, download and print out our volunteer application, or stop by the Children's and Teens Info Desk.
- For more information, please email or call 303-651-8477 and ask for Claire.