Teen Volunteer Program - Winter/Spring 2019
Looking for volunteering opportunities? Have NHS, IB, or school credits that you need to complete? We have lots of great options for teens who want to give something back to their communities, and we really appreciate our teen volunteers.
- Our Winter/Spring Volunteer Program runs from Monday, January 7 through Friday, May 17, 2019.
- Teen volunteers develop new skills and gain practical experience while providing a valuable service to the community.
- Volunteers must be 14- to 17-years-old.
- Volunteer shifts are two hours long, and volunteers may not exceed three shifts per week.
- All prospective volunteers must complete and submit an application by Monday, December 17 at 9 pm to be considered.
- Interviews will be required, and applicants will be notified if they have been selected.
- Those selected will be required to attend a short orientation.
- For more information, please email or call 303-651-8477 and ask for Claire.
- Three ways to apply! Apply online here, download and print out our volunteer application, or stop by the Children's and Teens Info Desk.