We are no longer accepting applications for our Winter/Spring 2020 Teen Volunteer Program.
Please watch this space for information about our Summer 2020 program.
Teen Volunteer Program - Winter/Spring 2020
Looking for volunteering opportunities? Have NHS, IB or school credits that you need to complete? We have lots of great options for teens who want to give something back to their communities, and we really appreciate our teen volunteers.
- Our Winter/Spring Volunteer Program runs from Tuesday, January 21 through Friday, May 15, 2020.
- Interested teens may submit applications between Monday, December 2 and Friday, January 3.
- All prospective volunteers must complete and submit an application by Friday, January 3 at 5 pm to be considered. (Add Deadline to Calendar)
- Volunteers must be 14- to 17-years-old and consistently available during the volunteer program period to be considered for volunteer openings.
- Volunteer shifts are two hours long, and volunteers may not exceed three shifts per week.
- Interviews will be required, and applicants will be notified if they have been selected.
- Those selected will be required to attend a short orientation.
- Complete information is available on both the online and printable application. Please read it carefully before signing.
- Three ways to apply! Apply online here, download and print out our volunteer application, or stop by the Children's and Teens Info Desk.
- For more information, please email or call 303-651-8477 and ask for David.