Teen Volunteer Program - Fall 2017
Looking for volunteering opportunities? Have NHS, IB or school credits that you need to complete? We have lots of great options for teens who want to give something back to their communities, and we really appreciate our teen volunteers.
- Fall Volunteer Program runs from Monday, August 28 through Friday, December 15, 2017.
- Volunteers must be 14 to 17-years-old.
- Volunteer shifts are two hours long, and volunteers may not exceed three shifts per week.
- All prospective volunteers must complete and submit an application by Monday, August 21 at 9 pm to be considered.
- Interviews will be required, and applicants will be notified if they have been selected.
- Those selected will be required to attend a short orientation.
- For more information, please email or call 303-651-8477 and ask for Claire.
- Three ways to apply! Register online here, beginning July 21 at 10 am, download and print out our volunteer application, or stop by the Children's and Teens Info Desk.
Applications for our Teen Volunteer Program for Fall 2017 has closed.
Please check back in December for information about our Winter 2018 program!