Utility Billing is responsible for maintaining positive customer relations during connection, disconnection, billing and payment collections of utility services.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT UTILITY BILLING ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER CHANGES: When you update your billing address and phone numbers through the Utility Bill Pay website your information does not update our main Utility Billing System. Please call 303-651-8664 during normal business hours with your utility billing account information so that we can make sure that we have your correct mailing address and phone number to contact you regarding city services.
In order to qualify for City of Longmont discount programs you must apply and qualify for the Longmont CAReS program FIRST. Click for Financial Assistance program information.
Discount for residential life support
Residential customers who require medical life support equipment in their homes and income qualify receive a 20% Life Support Discount:
- You must be an LPC residential customer
- You must apply and qualify for Longmont CAReS. Click here for program information.
- The discount applies to the first 750 kWh of electricity used
- Customers are required to complete an application, which includes certification from a licensed physician
- Click here to download the Residential Life Support application
Boulder County residents can request help with paying utility bills. Click here to see a list of agencies offering assistance.