Rules and Procedures
Please be aware of, and adhere to, the following rules and procedures when attending the Longmont Municipal Court:
- Shirts, shoes, and appropriate attire is required.
- Clothing which contains offensive language and/or offensive pictures is not permitted.
- Hats and/or sunglasses are not to be worn.
- No food or beverages allowed in the courtroom. Water is allowed if it has a lid.
- Chewing gum is not permitted.
- No cell phones, pagers, and/or any other electronic devices are to be in Court without prior permission.
- Be prepared for any item brought into the court to be screened and/or confiscated.
You will be required to enter the courthouse through a security screening system. All parties entering the courtroom are subject to search. Prohibited items include, but are not limited to:
- Drugs (including marijuana)
- Sharp tools
- Pepper spray
- Martial arts weapons
Other items may also be deemed a security risk or dangerous. The Court does not store prohibited items.