Your membership provides vital support for the Museum while giving you access to transformative cultural experiences that engage and inspire. Annual membership is such a bargain that it will pay for itself in only two visits for a family of five! To purchase or renew your membership, click on a link for your level of membership below. You can also call 303-651-8374 or stop by the Museum.
• Free admission to all exhibitions
and opening receptions
• Discounts on select programs in
our Stewart Auditorium
• 10% discount on advanced
registration adult and children's
classes and camps
• Early registration for classes
• 10% discount in the Museum's gift
• Invitations to Members-Only events
• The Museum's seasonal program catalog and newsletter
Annual Membership Cost
$30 Senior/student individual: One named individual with a student ID or a named individual age 62 or older
$40 Individual: One named adult
$50 Dual: Two named adults or one named adult plus one guest with each visit
$60 Family: Two named adults in the same household and their children or grandchildren
Friends of the Longmont Museum Giving Club
To get even more from your membership, join the Friends of the Longmont Museum Giving Club! With a contribution of at least $200, the Giving Club is designed to provide its members with an intimate connection to the Longmont Museum and the region’s arts community. This level of membership is for supporters who want to make a true philanthropic contribution to the Museum's mission and also receive additional benefits and cultural opportunities.
Membership in the Giving Club is at a contribution level of $200 and above for a named individual or couple (with up to four additional guests) and comes with the following benefits:
- Standard Museum membership benefits described above
- Four complimentary one-time guest passes to special exhibitions at the Museum
- Private exhibition previews and curatorial tours in advance of public openings
- North American Reciprocal Museum (NARM) benefits for admission to nearly 850 museums
- Eligibility to participate in two private events for Giving Club members per year, which could include private receptions with performers or speakers before or after Stewart Auditorium events; private collection or artist studio tours; or exhibition tours in the region with a private reception and/or meal at a restaurant or catered. These “insider” events give the Giving Club a deeper level of access to artists, galleries, studios and new restaurants.
Purchase a Giving Club membership online, call 303-651-8374, or stop by the Museum.