Friends of the Longmont Museum Giving Club
To get even more from your membership, join the Friends of the Longmont Museum Giving Club! With a contribution of at least $200, the Giving Club is designed to provide its members with an intimate connection to the Longmont Museum and the region’s arts community. This level of membership is for supporters who want to make a true philanthropic contribution to the Museum's mission and also receive additional benefits and cultural opportunities.
Membership in the Giving Club is at a contribution level of $200 and above for a named individual or couple (with up to four additional guests) and comes with the following benefits:
- Standard Museum membership benefits described above
- Four complimentary one-time guest passes to special exhibitions at the Museum
- Private exhibition previews and curatorial tours in advance of public openings
- North American Reciprocal Museum (NARM) benefits for admission to nearly 850 museums
- Eligibility to participate in two private events for Giving Club members per year, which could include private receptions with performers or speakers before or after Stewart Auditorium events; private collection or artist studio tours; or exhibition tours in the region with a private reception and/or meal at a restaurant or catered. These “insider” events give the Giving Club a deeper level of access to artists, galleries, studios and new restaurants.
Purchase a Giving Club membership online, call 303-651-8374, or stop by the Museum.