The Longmont Museum relies on the support of our community. You can support the Longmont Museum in many ways.
You can join the more than 600 people who count themselves as members of the Longmont Museum. Your tax-deductible dues payment to the Longmont Museum provides vital financial support for exhibits and educational programs in the fields of art, history and science and ensures the preservation of local historic collections.
Annual membership is such a bargain that it will pay for itself in only two visits for a family of five! To purchase or renew your membership, click on a link for your level of membership below. You can also call 303-651-8374 or stop by the Museum.
Become a Museum Member
- Free admission to special exhibitions and opening receptions
- Discounts on films in our Stewart Auditorium
- 10% discount on advanced registration adult and children's classes and camps
- Early registration for classes and camps
- 10% discount in the Museum's gift shop
- Invitations to Members-Only events
- The Museum's seasonal program brochure and newsletter
- Corporate members also receive a discount on one use of our Stewart Auditorium, Swan Atrium or Kaiser Permanente Education Center for a private event
Annual Membership Cost
$30 Senior/student individual: One named individual with a student ID or a named individual age 62 or older
$40 Individual: One named adult
$50 Dual: Two named adults or one named adult plus one guest with each visit
$60 Family: Two named adults in the same household and their children or grandchildren
Friends of the Longmont Museum Giving Club
The Friends of the Longmont Museum Giving Club is designed to provide its members with an intimate connection and access to the Longmont Museum and the region’s arts community. This level of membership is for supporters who want to make a true philanthropic contribution to the Museum's mission and also receive additional benefits and cultural opportunities.
Membership in the Giving Club is at a contribution level of $200 and above for a named individual or couple (with up to four additional guests) and comes with the following benefits:
- Standard Museum membership benefits described above
- Four complimentary one-time guest passes to special exhibitions at the Museum
- Private exhibition previews and curatorial tour in advance of public opening
- North American Reciprocal Museum (NARM) benefits for admission to nearly 850 museums
- Eligibility to participate in two private events for Giving Club members per year, which could include private receptions with performers or speakers before or after Stewart Auditorium events; private collection or artist studio tours; or exhibition tours in the region with a private reception and/or meal at a restaurant or catered. These “insider” events give the Giving Club a deeper level of access to artists, galleries, studios and new restaurants.
Purchase a Giving Club membership online, call 303-651-8374 or stop by the Museum.
DonateDonate now! You can make an online tax-deductible donation to support the work of the Longmont Museum today. You can also call 303-651-8374 or visit the Museum in person to make a donation or mail a contribution to 400 Quail Road, Longmont, CO 80501. Without your support, we couldn’t create the exhibitions and programs that help our community to be culturally educated and creatively inspired - thank you!
Planned GivingMake a lasting impact on the Longmont Museum by planning for a special gift, such a bequest in your will. Use the Museum’s Tax ID Number, 84-1017335, to start the conversation with your financial planner.
Take a Seat
Name a seat in the Museum's 250-seat Stewart Auditorium to recognize your business, honor a loved one, and support the Museum's work at the same time. Email Development Manager Joan Harrold for more information.
Volunteers serve throughout the Museum, whether helping with school tours, assisting with cataloging and documenting the Museum’s collections, building exhibitions or helping with administration. Contact Joann McCoy,303-651-8374 for more information about current volunteer opportunities.
Gift certificates for the Museum and Stewart Auditorium are available in any denomination. Once purchased, recipients can choose how they spend their money for anything from exhibition admission, to films or concerts, to summer camps, to shop merchandise. Call 303-651-8374 to purchase or stop by the front desk.