Find more information about each park listed below in our Directory of Parks. You can also view a map of parks by utilizing the City Facility Map and filtering by the category "Parks." Find additional maps (including trails) and an amenities chart on our Park Plans, Maps, and Reports webpage.
The City of Longmont park system consists of:
(25) Neighborhood Parks
totaling 194 acres - Neighborhood Parks provide close-to-home recreation activities with playgrounds, playing fields, sport courts, shelters, dog off-leash areas and small wheels parks.
- Affolter Park, 1400 Holly Avenue
- Alta Park, 1010 Alta Street
- Athletic Field Park, 421 11th Avenue
- Blue Skies Park, 1520 Mountain Dr.
- Carr Park, 1301 21st Avenue
- Collyer Park, 600 Collyer Street
- Dawson Park, 1757 Harvard
- Flanders Park, 2229 Breakwater
- Hover Acres Park, 1361 Charles Drive
- Kanemoto Park, 1151 S. S. Pratt Parkway
- Kensington Park, 100 E. Longs Peak
- Lanyon Park, 1900 Collyer Street
- Left Hand Creek Park, 1800 Creekside
- Loomiller Park, 1700 11th Avenue
- Pratt Park, 1600 Ithaca Court
- Price Park, 1900 Longs Peak Avenue
- Raber Park, 1701 24th Avenue
- Rothrock Dell Park, 700 E. 5th Avenue
- Rough & Ready Park, 301 E. 21st Avenue
- Spangler Park, 200 Mountain View
- Stephen Day Park, 1340 Deerwood
- Sunset Park, 1900 Longs Peak Avenue
- Thompson Park, 420 Bross Street
- Valley Park, 28 Troxell Avenue
- Willow Farm Park, 901 S. Fordham
(6) Community Parks
totaling 259 acres - Community Parks serve the larger community and provide space for athletic complexes and major recreation facilities such as pools and recreation centers.
- Clark Centennial Park, 1100 Lashley
- Dry Creek Park, 1251 Grandview Meadows
- Garden Acres Park, 2058 Spencer
- Quail Campus, 310 Quail Rd.
- Roosevelt Park, 700 Longs Peak
- Sandstone Ranch, 3001 E. Hwy. 119 (east entry), 2525 E. Hwy. 119 (west entry)
(8) Nature Areas
totaling 1,499 acres - Nature Areas provide access to and enjoyment of important natural, historic and cultural resources and allow for limited recreational uses that fit the unique natural characteristics by promoting low impact, passive outdoor recreational opportunities.
- Golden Ponds, 651 3rd Ave. & Hover St.
- Izaak Walton, 18 S. Sunset
- Jim Hamm, 1701 E. CR1
- McCall Lake, Hwy. 66, W. of Longmont
- McIntosh Lake, Northwest Longmont
- Roger's Grove, 220 Hover Road
- Sandstone Ranch, 3001 E. Hwy. 119
- Union Reservoir, 0461 WCR #26
(2) Dog Parks
totaling 10 acres - Dog off-leash areas also exist at Blue Skies, Rough & Ready and Stephen Day Parks as well as a dog beach at Union Reservoir, however these two dog parks represent properties utilized solely as dog parks.
- Dog Park #1, 1505 21st Avenue
- Dog Park #2, Airport Rd. & St. Vrain Rd.