Overview & Description
Do you have wildlife or plant skills? What about people or organizational skills? Come be a volunteer leader with a specific group of ongoing volunteers such as a Lead Raptor Nest Monitor or a Restoration Crew Lead or the like.
- Must have expertise and/or professional experience in the subject matter, e.g., raptor nest monitoring, ecological restoration, plant identification, wildlife monitoring, etc.
- Since you will training other volunteers, must allow us to do a background check on you.
- Must be willing to contact other volunteers.
- Must be willing to train other volunteers in the field on occasion.
- Must be willing to view and interpret natural resources data.
- Must be willing to track your volunteer hours and remind other volunteers to do the same.
- Must be willing to be trained on City of Longmont Volunteer Software system.