Overview & Description
Photograph Longmont's parks, open spaces, trails, wildlife, and our volunteers working hard to improve these spaces. Words aren't necessary when photos can capture the stories of Longmont's wild places. Your images may be used in a variety of ways including on our website, to publicize volunteer events, and in our educational materials.
- Volunteers must own a camera or a phone that can take high-resolution photographs.
- Volunteers are asked to commit to three or more photography assignments in a calendar year.
- Photographs must be taken from Longmont's public lands.
- Landscape and wildlife photographs can be taken on your own time.
- Volunteer event photographs can only be taken during scheduled one-time event times or must be prearranged with ongoing volunteers such as raptor or restoration volunteers.
This program is full for 2019 and not accepting any volunteers at this time. Thank you for your interest.