The playground at Carr Park is due for replacement. The existing playground was constructed in 1992 with additional equipment added in 2000. This equipment has exceeded its useful life and replacement parts are no longer available for repairs. Additionally, the playground needs to be brought up to current safety and ADA (American’s with Disability Act) standards.
- Download to view the Carr Park Existing Conditions PDF 890.32 KB
- Download to view the Carr Park Playground Existing Conditions PDF 797.42 KB
- Design is currently underway
- Construction is anticipated in Fall 2019
- Download to view the Carr Park Timeline PDF 233.62 KB
The project team asked for feedback from a variety of sources:
- Northridge Elementary School students gave their input on the design. Download to view the Carr Park Northridge Feedback PDF 591.09 KB.
- Community members were also invited to take a survey about what playground equipment is the best fit.