There are many ways you can support and enhance Longmont's parks, open spaces and trail system. Whether its by participating in public meetings to help develop parks, volunteering, donating or simply enjoying and appreciating these special places, your involvement is key.
- Donate a tree through Forestry Services.
- During the design of new parks, public meetings are held to help guide the development of specific park projects. Comments and ideas shared at these meetings influence final decisions. Learn more and share your voice in Parks and Trails Development.
- There are a wide variety of opportunities to volunteer depending on your schedule and desired level of commitment.
- Lend a hand at a special event or become a member of an ongoing volunteer program.
- Find out more: Volunteer - Parks, Open Space & Trails.