The City of Longmont, Parks, Recreation and Trails Master Plan was accepted by City Council on April 8, 2014. Below are links to the full document, individual chapters, appendices and maps.
- Chapter 1 - Introduction
- Chapter 2 - State of the Park, Recreation and Trails System
- Chapter 3 - Future Park, Recreation and Trails System
- Chapter 4 - From Plan to Action
- Chapter 5 - Next Steps
- Appendix A - Public Involvement Summary
- Appendix B - Park and Trail Planning and Development Guidelines
- Appendix C - 5-Year Capital Improvement Plan 2014-2018
- Appendix D - Existing Master Plans and Reports
- Appendix E - Longmont Area Comprehensive Plan Implications
- Appendix F - Cost Model
- Appendix G - Renewal Analysis Data
- Appendix H - Park Improvement Fee Update 2013
- Appendix I - Park, Recreation and Trails Funding History
- Map 1 - Existing Parks, Recreation and Trails System
- Map 2 - 1/2 Mile Park Access Map
- Map 3 - 1 Mile Park Access/Community Park Distribution Map
- Map 4 - Gap Areas
- Map 5 - Existing Trails Access Map
- Map 6 - System Concept Map
Interactive Map Feature!
Also available below is an Interactive Map with all of the map data from the Master Plan combined into one layered pdf map. All you need is a current version of Adobe Reader to download the map. After downloading, turn on the layers in the navigation pain to the left of the map (you may need to right click on the map and choose "Show Navigation Pane Buttons"). This Interactive Map allows you the ability to turn on existing, proposed and informational data from the maps in the Master Plan! Please refer to the Master Plan itself for an explanation of the map data. Also note, the Interactive Map is dated in accordance with the inventory and analysis effort for the Parks, Recreation and Trails Master Plan and will only be updated in association with a Master Plan update.