Typically all new development including additions, site changes, or changes in use shall be subject to the site plan review process. In some cases, it is possible to request a waiver from that review process.
A waiver will be considered when the additional building area does not exceed ten percent (10%) of the property's existing building area and the construction, site change, or change in use meets the following criteria:
- Does not affect on- and off-site traffic circulation or parking areas;
- Does not affect public utilities or services (including fire suppression/flow requirements), or affect the on-site drainage system;
- Does not significantly alter the use of the property or cause adverse impacts on surrounding properties, neighborhoods, or the environment without mitigating those impacts;
- Does not result in any safety problems or hazards; and
- Complies with the review criteria stated in Longmont Municipal Code §15.02.060.D.1.d
A site plan waiver/change of use application should be submitted to the Development Services Division prior to any site or use changes.
Site Plan Waiver/Change of Use Application
For more information, contact us at (303) 651-8330 or email firstname.lastname@example.org