Important Notice: Please Comply with Statewide Stay at Home Order

Visit our coronavirus page to stay up-to-date on the latest information and resources.



Use of Public Places

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option


Use of Public Places

If you are planning on using any public place for the purpose of placing a fence or other improvement such as a awning, sign or canopy, including merchandise displays on public property and temporary, portable special event signs on private or public property, please contact Building Inspection at (303) 651-8332.


Special Events Permit

If you are planning on using a public place for the purpose of: conducting a special event (wedding, festival, concert, parade, bike race, car show, etc.), organizing a block party, or to sell or serve alcohol on public property, you must obtain a special event permit to do so.  Please visit the Special Events page or contact the City Clerk's Office at (303) 651-8649 for more information. 

View Full Site