Longmont's "One-Stop Permit Processing Center"
In the interest of streamlining operations and simplifying processes for residents and businesses, the City created a one-stop permit processing center - the Development Services Center (DSC). At the DSC, customers can get all their information, plan reviews and building permits in one place.
Departments located at the DSC:
- Planning & Development Services, (303) 651-8330
- Building Inspection, (303) 651-8332
- Code Enforcement, (303) 651-8695
Departments with satellite offices at the DSC:
- Longmont Power and Communications
- Public Works & Natural Resources
- Fire Services
Use the links below to complete documents and gather preliminary information before going to the Development Services Center.
Planning & Development Permits and Information
Storm Drainage Permits and Information
- Construction Activity Permit
- Permanent Stormwater Control Permit
- Storm Drainage Criteria Manual
- Flood Plain Development Permit
- Discharge Permits
- Underdrain Variance
- Discharges from HTE Coil Cleaning
General Permits and Information
Water Utilities Permits and Information
Wastewater Utilities Permits and Information