The Policy Framework establishes the policy foundation of the plan organized around the six guiding principles of the plan. These are:
- Livable Centers, Corridors, and Neighborhoods
- A Complete, Balanced, and Connected Transportation System
- Housing, Services, Amenities, and Opportunities for All
- A Safe, Healthy, and Adaptable Community
- Responsible Stewardship of our Resources
- Job Growth and Economic Vitality Through Innovation and Collaboration
Contained in this section are specific goals and policies intended to help the community achieve our desired future. This section of the plan also contains indicators, which can help track the City's progress in achieving our goals over time. All of the components of the plan provide a framework for decision making.