The Planning and Development Department prepares and updates a variety of plans and reports. The department also collects and maintains an array of data. Links are provided below to commonly requested information. Please contact Erin Fosdick if you have questions regarding plans, reports, or data.
- Envision Longmont Multimodal & Comprehensive Plan
- First and Main Station Transit Revitalization Plan
- Highway 66 Mixed Use Corridor Framework Master Plan
- Midtown Redevelopment Plan
- Active Developments: provides information on current developments
- Historic Conditions Survey: provides architectural survey information for homes within Longmont’s two national historic districts
- Monthly Report for Planning & Development Services: Provides current and historic residential and non-residential building permit information, Code Enforcement, Planning, Development Services and Redevelopment information