- Multimodal Transportation Implementation Plan (MTIP)
- Longmont Roadway Plan
- City of Longmont BRT Plan
- Enhanced Multi-use Corridor Plan
Other City Related Transportation Plans
- Parks, Recreation and Trails Master Plan (2014)
- 1st & Main Station Transit Revitalization Plan (2012)
Modes of Travel
Vance Brand Municipal Airport is one of the most popular general aviation airports of its kind in Colorado.
Bicycling is an environmentally friendly alternative transportation option.
Bus services in Longmont include Ride Free Longmont, Regional Transportation District (RTD), and FLEX.
Carpool services are available through Way to Go, a service of the Denver Regional Council of Governments (DRCOG).
Walking as a form of transportation can be beneficial for communities. Less driving help relieve congestion and well-designed landscape and residential density will improve air quality more than additional roadways.
Other Resource Links
- City of Longmont Public Works - Engineering
- City of Longmont Public Works - Street Maintenance
- Colorado Department of Transportation (CDOT)
- North Front Range Council of Governments (NFRCOG)
- Denver Regional Council of Governments (DRCOG)
- Boulder County
- Weld County
- US36 Commuting Solutions
- North I-25 EIS
- eGo CarShare