Recent FCC regulations require municipalities to make information available to the public regarding wireless telecommunications, including small cell standards, by April 15, 2019.
The list below includes links to the Longmont Municipal Code, Title 13 - Streets, Sidewalks and Public Places and Title 15 - Land Development Code, that will provide our standards for wireless telecommunications. We have also created a number of documents and checklists to make navigation of the process as simple as possible.
If you have any questions about any of the information, please contact us at (303) 651-8330 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to view information on State and Federal Legal Framework for Local Regulation of Small Wireless Facilities - presented at the July 16, 2019, Longmont City Council meeting.
Click to view Ken Fellman's Presentation below.
- Wireless Telecommunications Code Section 15.05.170
- Definitions Section 15.010.010.G.- Public and Semi-Public Utility Uses
- Title 13 – Streets, Sidewalks and Public Places
- Modifications to Existing Wireless Telecommunications Facilities Application
- Wireless Telecommunications Process Flow Chart
- Wireless Telecommunications Administrative Manual
- Model Master License Agreement - Towers on City Property
- Model Communications Site Lease Agreement - Facilities on City Property/Structures (Not in Right-of-Way)
- Model Master License Agreement Including Operational and Design Criteria - Small Cells in Right-of-Way
- Figure of Acceptable Combination Small Cell and Streetlight
- Figure of Acceptable Freestanding Small Cell