The City of Longmont's Standards of Behavior is a code of conduct for behavior in facilities and on City grounds. It's a citywide approach to both behavior expectations, and to consequences if expectations are not met. These are rules designed to address behavior by anyone at any City facility.
- Standards of Behavior for outdoor properties owned by the City of Longmont
- Standards of Behavior for indoor properties owned by the City of Longmont
These standards also are posted at the entrances to City facilities.
Lost and Found
Sometimes, personal possessions are left behind in or around City buildings. Below is a link to the Lost and Found policies for City facilities. Lost and Abandoned Items ordinance (links to Municode.com)
See the list of lost and found (and abandoned) items at
- Longmont Civic Center, 350 Kimbark Street
- Longmont Library, 409 Fourth Street
- Youth Center, 1050 Lashley Street
- Centennial Pool, 1201 Alpine Street
- Longmont Recreation Center, 310 Quail Road
- St Vrain Memorial Building, 700 Longs Peak Avenue
- Longmont Senior Center, 910 Longs Peak Avenue