Find the answers to all of your questions on the new Longmont website.
See Longmont in a whole new way by using the City’s new website.
Besides a new web address, you’ll find great new graphics, improved navigation, a great search engine, a centralized calendar, employee contact lists, a built-in language translator, rotating background images and much more! The site features a responsive template that resizes on smart phones and tablets – the new website looks great on any device. Check it out.
- New Web Address
- The new url - LongmontColorado.gov - is easy to remember and proudly reflects the Longmont community and the great State of Colorado.
- New Navigational Structure
- The new site is organized by services and uses common language to find what you need. For example, you'll find listings for "recycling" instead of "public works." But if you're familiar with the City's organizational structure you can find department listings too.
- Search Engine
- The site uses an internal Google search "appliance" that provides great results. You get the exact result you need depending upon the keyword or phrase you enter. The search box is prominently displayed in the center of the home page and at the top of our other pages for easy access.
Not sure what you are looking for you can try searching by using our Sitemap directory. This listing shows every page of our website in two views, either by category or by the site structure as it is set up through the navigation.
- eNotification System
- Get City news sent directly to your email box by subscribing to the eNotification system. This new easier to use system replaces our previous Longmont eAlert system on the old site.
- Request for Service
Report a concern or express a comment via the Request for Service page and receive updates on your request from Longmont employees. Once you get registered, you'll be able to create, submit and keep track of all of them in one place.
- Responsive Template Design
- Get a friendly user experience whether you are using a desktop computer, a smart phone or a tablet. The new responsive template resizes and optimizes the content on your screen for easy viewing.
- Translate into Multiple Languages Read content on the Longmont website in any language on any device by using the Translate button at the top of every page.
- News and Events
Find news and events right on the home page. You can directly connect to a news release or a citywide calendar to get the latest information about the City.
Visit the Frequently Asked Questions page for quick answers on hundred of topics. Still can't find the answer? Try the "contact us" button to reach a city employee by email or phone.
We hope you'll agree that there's a lot to like about the City's new website. Please let us know by taking our Website Feedback Survey.