The Fire Services Division’s primary purpose, as reflected in its mission statement is “to serve the community by protecting life, property and the environment through preparation, prevention and response.” Thus, division personnel concentrate on protecting life, property and the environment through fire suppression, hazardous materials response, emergency medical and rescue services. The Fire Services Division is composed of two major sections; Operations, and Codes and Planning.
- Longmont Fire drops their ISO rating / ISO rating of 2 effective May 1, 2017 (letter)
- What types of calls did Longmont Fire run this year? 2018 Snapshot Report
- Why do we do what we do? Longmont Fire Standard of Cover
For inquiries regarding the following, please contact:
- Environmental Inspection Requests. Please email or call (303) 651-8833.
- Obtaining a fire permit. Please email or call (303) 651-8833
- Plan Reviews, including sprinklers. Please email or call (303) 651-8434
- Child Seat Checkpoint appointments
- Fire Station Community Rooms
- Firefighter Career Opportunities
- Requests for tours and special events. Please email or call (303) 651-8426
Fire Services Division . Deputy Public Safety Chief Jerrod Vanlandingham (303) 651-8830