Longmont Recreation Services provides a variety of preschool programs throughout the year with offerings that vary seasonally. For a listing of current offerings, complete with dates, locations, and fees, see our current brochure's Preschool, Dance, Youth Athletics Page, and Swim Lesson Pages.
Preschool General Interest Classes
Longmont Recreation Services utilizes a number of contracted providers to present a variety of creative and performing arts programs for preschool aged children.
- Music, ages 6 mo-5 yrs
- Itty Bitty City, ages 6mo-5yr
- Learn-to-Swim Classes, ages 6-36mo with parent, ages 3 & up without parent
- Art, ages 18 mo-5 yr
- Tumbling, ages 2-6
- Water Explorers, ages 2 ½ - 3 ½ without parent
- Dance, ages 3-6
- Movement, ages 3-5
- Nature Classes, ages 3-5
Longmont Recreation Services offers a variety of athletic programs for children. If a sport is underlined, click on the sport to receive more information about the program. If the sport is not underlined, click here to go to the general athletic pages.
- Pre-School Indoor Sports Clinics, ages 3-5
- T-Ball, ages 4-5
- Skyhawks Mini Hawk, ages 4-6
- Youth Tennis Lessons, ages 4-17
- SnagGolf, ages 5-17
- CARA Track, ages 5-16
- YAB Basketball, grades K-8
- CARA Fall In-Line Hockey, grades K-8
Itty Bitty City
Rain, snow or shine, our toys are divine! Kids ages 6 months to 5 years have lots of room to run and play! Parents must stay and play with their children. Fall and Spring, Fridays, 9-11am at the St. Vrain Memorial Building, 700 Longs Peak Ave, Longmont, 80501. Itty Bitty City will take a break during the winter holiday and summer seasons.