The City of Longmont Recreation Scholarship Program was formed in 1999 to foster and encourage the advancement of park and recreation opportunities in Longmont. The "Recreation" program was created to offer financial assistance opportunities to Longmont residents on programs and events taught/or held by staff (does not include classes offered by outside contractors). Youth up to 17 years old must live within Longmont City Limits.
- Pick up an application at any Recreation Facility or download below and return to 310 Quail Road.
- The application must be completed and signed by the parent or guardian.
- Submittal of the application does not guarantee scholarship.
- Applicant will be notified regarding status.
- Applications can be turned in at any time, however please allow 2 weeks before the requested class/program you list.
- Must provide a written letter of financial need.
- Up to a maximum of $100 per child per calendar year
For additional information contact the Scholarship Administrator at (303) 774-4800 or email: RecSupport@longmontcolorado.gov