Apply to be a part of Restaurant Row at Rhythm on the River 2018.
Back in 2018: Avoid long food token lines - buy tokens early at the St Vrain Memorial Building, 700 Longs Peak Ave, beginning June 25, 2018. Please note that while refunds for unused tokens can be refunded on site prior to leaving the event, there will be no refunds for unused tokens after the event closes.
Longmont offers a unique selection of local fare to tantalize anybody's taste buds. Some of our community's best restaurants will be highlighting the best their menu offers on Friday and/or Saturday. Smaller servings allow for sampling many food styles including ethnic cuisine, vegetarian goodies as well as meats, lighter fare and desserts. The menus vary every year, so check out the choices to be sure you don't miss something new.
Tokens can be purchased in advance at the St Vrain Memorial Building, 700 Longs Peak Ave, at the token sales booth at the event or from roaming token vendors at the event prior to making food selections from restaurant vendors. Tokens will be honored both days and unused tokens can be refunded prior to leaving the event. Tokens will not be refunded after the event closes.
Enjoy a wine/beer garden at Rhythm on the River. Cool refreshing drinks from local brewers!
Information for Food Vendors
- In addition to restaurant vendors, a select number of food trucks will be accepted. Vendors may serve from either a food truck or a tent and operate in the same manner as approved by your current mobile food permit.
Fees if accepted:
- Temporary event license issued by Boulder County Health Dept. or issued by other agency recognized by Boulder County.
- 40 percent of gross profits go back to event.
- There is a limit of 12 vendors accepted each evening.
Your investment includes the following benefits:
- Exclusive main entree for your restaurant. No other restaurant at the event will offer the main entree items you are providing. Drinks will not be exclusive.
- 60 percent of all token sales at your booth.
- Up to two volunteers to assist you in your booth for the duration of the festival.
- In support of the environment, compostable flatware (knives, forks and spoons) will be provided to serve your customers
- Three (3) tables and two (2) chairs, upon request.
- Up to four electrical outlets providing 120 volts of power. You will be required to acquire approval by the City- contracted electrician for any extension cords being used. If a cord has not been approved before the event, you will not be permitted to use it. Outlet multipliers can be used to decorate your booth with LED lights; any other use is prohibited.
- Regulation hand washing station as required by Boulder County Health Department
- One fresh-water source serving all vendors.