Transition Area: Parking Lot at Centennial Pool
- Parents can assist with setup before 7:45am.
- Rack your bike in an empty spot on a bike rack.
- Spots are available on a first come, first serve basis after 5:45am.
- Balloons and chalk are welcome and encouraged to help participants find their spot.
- If the bike rack is too tall, please use the kickstand and place your bike and gear in the "Kickstand Parking" area that will be marked off by chalk.
- Transition area will be CLOSED to everyone except for the participants who are actively racing.
- Volunteers will be in the transition area to ensure all participants have their shoes and bike helmets on and secure before exiting the transition area.
- No riding of bikes allowed in the transition area.
- Once the participant is done racing and ready to pick up their equipment, line up in front of Centennial Pool to be escorted into the transition area.
- As long as there are participants racing, the transition area will remain CLOSED, with a controlled entry/exit to pick up equipment.
- This is to provide a quality race for those race participants still on the race course.
Longmont Kids Only Triathlon | Race Details | Transition Area | Swim | Bike | Run